Market your business to thousands of members worldwide...
As a Bartercard member, you will need to register to use MYBC and start marketing your business worldwide. Registration is fast, simple and offers you complete online security. You can manage your Bartercard account whenever and wherever you like.
TO REGISTER, SIMPLY:
1. Visit mybc.bartercard.com, click Login / Register at the top of the page
2. Select the 'Sign up' option
3. Enter your details as requested on screen and follow the registration wizard
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT ONLINE
» View your statements
» View your account balance
» Pay your fees
» Process your transactions
Statements – You can view your current and previous months statements, to print and keep on file, or export the details to be uploaded to your accounting application.
» Instant payment for merchants
» Online authorisation
» No postage for vouchers
» Quick and simple way to pay your Bartercard account
This allows you, at any time, to instantly pay another Bartercard member.
This allows you, at any time, to instantly process a sale from another member directly into your account. If you have obtained an online authorisation prior to commencing work, you can even finalise that transaction by processing the transaction when the job is done.
» Browse thousands of products at any time, and buy them instantly with the click of a button.
» The site is completely transactional, so when selling online you are paid instantly
» You can manage all your online purchases and sales through the Manage Activities menu.
» List items that you are looking for through the Wanted section
Selling on MYBC gives you a great way to advertise your products or services to Bartercard members around the world in 4 easy steps
1. Click Sell to add a listing
2. Select the type of listing, choose your category, enter the price, condition and the location.
3. Upload up to 4 images for your listing. Type in a detailed description for the product or service you are listing online.
4. Select your shipping details, review the listing details and select Publish.